Great question! The most significant difference between the ZShield Flex and ZShield Wrap is that the ZShield Wrap provides ear to ear and chin to forehead coverage for face shields. The Wrap visor is also wider and has 2 extra prongs that help guide the clear visor around the user's face. For more information, feel free to check out our website: https://uk.zshield.com
We recommend using warm water and soap to clean your ZShield. Check out our product spec sheet, which includes specific cleaning instructions for each component of the face shield. We suggest avoiding harsh chemicals in order to maximize the shield's lifespan.
Our ZShield face shields provide a barrier for respiratory droplets and are designed based on customer feedback and demand for a comfortable, reusable, easy to clean face covering that provides a threshold of hygiene while allowing for easy communication and a full view of the wearer’s face. Face Shields are a form of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that help deter the spread of COVID-19.
Our visors are manufactured using anti-fog properties to reduce any fogging and are adjustable.
It sounds like you may be having trouble with the protective film on the visors. We use a removable film to prevent scratching during shipping. Sometimes it can be difficult (and frustrating!) to remove.
We have found several methods work for removing the film:
1. Starting at the edge of the base near the holes, use your finger nail to scrape a small amount of the film. Once started, it peels right off.
2. Another option is to use something with a hard edge, like a credit card, to scrape the film. Place the visor flat on a hard surface and scrape against the edges firmly and the film will begin to come up.
3. Finally, running warm water over the edge of the visor makes it easier to remove the protective film. Run tap water until hot, then place the edge of the visor underneath for 45 seconds. The film should peel up easily.
Please be aware that our visors are shipped with protective film applied to both sides. For more help, you can watch the new assembly video in english here: https://vimeo.com/455896679/da44669934
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and receive a full refund.
All refunds must meet the following criteria:
1. Return must be shipped within 15 calendar days from the date your item was received.
2. Product must be in original packaging.
3. Product must be unused.
Returns can be shipped to ZVerse ℅ Expeditors at Conakryweg 1C, 1047HS, Amsterdam Netherlands. Please include packing slip or name and order number with the return. Please allow 5-7 business days from receipt of return for a refund to be processed, if applicable. For returns that don't meet these criteria, ZVerse reserves the right to decline a refund. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.